May 29, 2020 edition of Yield PRO TV Rate Desk with Michael Thomas. Mortgage markets reawaken and FHA 223(f) moves to the loan of choice for take-out on both market-rate and LIHTC developments.
Rate Desk Notes May 29, 2020
- S&P up 4% for May
- Crude $35.22
- UST yields .65
- 223(f) 2.48%
- 221(d)(4) 3.13%
- Fannie 3.17%
- Freddie 3.20%
- Mortgage markets reawaken
- SF purchase and refi applications spike
- Is MF next?
- 223(f) loans new path for borrowers
- uptick in 223(f) application volume
- Take-out loan of choice for market-rate and LIHTC