The Stress Test: How Changing Environments Are Impacting Your Finance Team
Date: Tuesday, June 16
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
- Captain Scott Kelly – History-making NASA Astronaut; First to complete a year-in-space mission
- Jess Scheer – IOFM, Editor
- Todd Cunningham – Chief People Officer, AvidXchange
Whether still working from home or phasing back to the office, your finance team’s work environment likely looks and feels much different. Adjusting to new ways of working may mean they have limited access to the people, data, tools and processes they need to do their jobs, in the way they once did.
Change like this can create anxiety and stress at a time when we need less worry and more balance. Now, more than ever, it’s important that we check in with our teams, see how they are adapting and provide the tools and resources to help make their days more efficient to provide a better work life balance.
Join history-making astronaut (first to complete a year-in-space mission), Scott Kelly; IOFM’s executive editor, Jess Scheer; and AvidXchange’s Chief People Officer, Todd Cunningham to learn:
- How teams deal with the stress of changing work environments
- What you can do to help your teams adapt to and embrace a new reality
- How to leverage technology to simplify tasks, save time, and create new efficiencies and better life balance