Greystone Bel Real Estate Advisors Chicago Office recently closed the sale of the Hampton Portfolio in Rockford, Illinois for $43.3 million. The multifamily portfolio consists of five-properties totaling 582 units, which equates to a per unit sale price of $74,399. William Montana and Christopher Sackley of the Greystone Bel investment sales team represented the Seller on this transaction.
The Hampton Portfolio consists of the following multifamily communities:
- Hampton Ridge – 252 Units at 3464 Hampton Ridge Drive
- Hampton Woods – 80 Units at 2665, 2671, 2695, 2711, 2715, 2750, 2751 & 2755 Lund Avenue
- Hampton Courtyard – 44 Units at 2900-2926 Sandy Hollow Road
- Hampton Crossings – 54 Units at 1403, 1417, 1435, 1451, 1473 & 1491 Stony Creek Way
- Hampton Meadows – 152 Units at 906 McKnight Circle
Completed from 1985 to 2008, the well-designed and constructed properties offer a variety of one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes averaging 1,094 square feet and include core-type amenities such as attached garages, in-apartment washer / dryers, and high ceiling heights. All five properties are well located near major transportation arteries, employment, and retail centers in Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois.